Linksys E2000/WRT320N Build 17990M PPPoE / vlan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jossie67
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:05    Post subject: Linksys E2000/WRT320N Build 17990M PPPoE / vlan Reply with quote
I'm trying to configure my Linksys E2000/WRT320N with Build 17990M
Now using a ZT H220N (KPN) for my Fiber Internet.
The setting are PPPoE , vlan4 TV, vlan6 Internet, vlan7 Voip.
I only use internet so vlan6.

I tried a lot of setting, also on site of Herman van Drie
http://www.hermanvandrie.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10%3Awrt54gs&catid=4%3Akpn-glasvezel&Itemid=15&lang=en

Are there issue's with PPPoE of a linksys e2000 with Build 17990M? I don't get an external ip-adress when I using PPPoE.
I assume that i should get an IP-adress even when my vlan setting are wrong.
Is there a log file, to see what the problem is?

I'm new in the world of vlan. So how should I set the vlans I only need vlan6.

I have been searching this forum but I couldn't find a similar issue
Sponsor
kiko3d
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58    Post subject: Trying to change the KPN experia box Reply with quote
I am in your same situation, I am trying to get rid of the KPN box (Arcadyan VGV7519 in my case) and I still cannot get an IP when trying to establish the connection through PPPoE.

What's the username and password that you are using? I have tried several of them but still no luck.
Perhaps if you contact Herman van Drie (I also found his website) he will be able to help you in more detail.

The different VLAN configs are needed to separate the signal from the TV, Phone and Internet, they come mixed into the fiber.

If by any chance you succeed with your configuration I would really appreciate if you can give me a hand sharing the configuration you used, I have the KPN package through Tweak.nl in Almere.

Cheers,
Bviester
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 22:10    Post subject: E2000 fiber pppoe vlan Reply with quote
Hi all,

Does anyone has a solution for the above problem? Whatever I try, i still can get an ip on my wan port.
I have a fiber from tweak. I want to use a linksys e2000 with dd-wdr latest firm.

I hope someone can help me by sending some config.
thePiet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 15:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've got rid of the KPN drama-box (also a fiber connection over here) by following Herman van Drie's guide. TV and Radio is working. Attached is my VLAN config. Double check the MAC address of your old KPN box, and double check if you've correctly ran through steps 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

To get TV and Radio working, see my other attachment containing some commands. I have to manually run these commands, disconnect WAN and connect WAN (via Status -> WAN) to get KPN's settopboxes to work.

gw01 (build 16785) - Diagnostics - Google Chrome_018.png
 Description:
Commands
 Filesize:  48.14 KB
 Viewed:  10352 Time(s)

gw01 (build 16785) - Diagnostics - Google Chrome_018.png

gw01 (build 16785) - Virtual LAN - Google Chrome_017.png
 Description:
VLAN config
 Filesize:  66.45 KB
 Viewed:  10352 Time(s)

gw01 (build 16785) - Virtual LAN - Google Chrome_017.png

pherms
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 21:50    Post subject: pppoe password Reply with quote
Hi,

This is great info! I have been looking for this for a few days now.
Do you perhaps know the pppoe password to setup the connection? I have tried several combinations, but neither seem to work. I have tried: Macadres@direct-adsl (which I've copied from the arcadyan Experia box) with password kpn and also password KPN.
xbeam
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi i have the problem,

can you give some information how you fixed it.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: