Suggest router that can do this:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
Robert.C
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:40    Post subject: Suggest router that can do this: Reply with quote
Hi guys,
This is my first post here, though I am somehow familiar with DD-Wrt.

I am in need of a new router wich can handle the following:

Small office at my home with 3 wi-fi devices, different OSes, 3 PCs wired, both linux and windows, one shared printer on linux.
I also want to tunnel in to my LAN from outside trough VPN.
I also would like to create a separate guest LAN for guests at my home with wi-fi capability.
Replaceable wi-fi antennas so I can attach better ones.

I am familiar with WRT54GL series and have been very pleased but I bet there are better ones out there.

Sorry my english.
Thank you !
Sponsor
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 17:06    Post subject: Re: Suggest router that can do this: Reply with quote
Robert.C wrote:
Hi guys,
This is my first post here, though I am somehow familiar with DD-Wrt.

I am in need of a new router wich can handle the following:

Small office at my home with 3 wi-fi devices, different OSes, 3 PCs wired, both linux and windows, one shared printer on linux.
I also want to tunnel in to my LAN from outside trough VPN.
I also would like to create a separate guest LAN for guests at my home with wi-fi capability.
Replaceable wi-fi antennas so I can attach better ones.

I am familiar with WRT54GL series and have been very pleased but I bet there are better ones out there.

Sorry my english.
Thank you !
Well u could try the Asus AC66U that runs on WRT but u can also install dd-wrt on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: