Suggest me a decent router please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
txtsd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02    Post subject: Suggest me a decent router please! Reply with quote
I need a router that offers as much capability for PPTP/PPPoE that dd-wrt offers. Also, epic wireless range would be nice.

My ADSL connection is very iffy here in India, it keeps dropping, and sometimes just bugs out and stops sending packets. So I need the PPTP/PPPoE module to be quite adaptive and feature loaded.

Also, if you can, please list a few routers since I can't have any shipped internationally. The customs charges in India are out-fucking-rageous Evil or Very Mad, so I need to be able to find one within the country Very Happy .
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 16:22    Post subject: Re: Suggest me a decent router please! Reply with quote
txtsd wrote:
The customs charges in India are out-fucking-rageous Evil or Very Mad, so I need to be able to find one within the country Very Happy .

Hopefully someone from India can assist here, because it would be hard for me to know what is available to you there to give you some kind of suggestion of what to get..

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
txtsd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 18:06    Post subject: Re: Suggest me a decent router please! Reply with quote
buddee wrote:
txtsd wrote:
The customs charges in India are out-fucking-rageous Evil or Very Mad, so I need to be able to find one within the country Very Happy .

Hopefully someone from India can assist here, because it would be hard for me to know what is available to you there to give you some kind of suggestion of what to get..

Tell me what you know at least, so I can see if it's available myself!
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 17:13    Post subject: Re: Suggest me a decent router please! Reply with quote
txtsd wrote:
I need a router that offers as much capability for PPTP/PPPoE that dd-wrt offers. Also, epic wireless range would be nice.

My ADSL connection is very iffy here in India, it keeps dropping, and sometimes just bugs out and stops sending packets. So I need the PPTP/PPPoE module to be quite adaptive and feature loaded.

Also, if you can, please list a few routers since I can't have any shipped internationally. The customs charges in India are out-fucking-rageous Evil or Very Mad, so I need to be able to find one within the country Very Happy .
have u tried a new adsl password for the line?u know the pass u have to fill i nthe router/modem to make the adsl connection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: