Re-activation DD-WRT Professional+Superchannel Activation

jarek7714
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 22:41    Post subject: Re-activation DD-WRT Professional+Superchannel Activation Reply with quote
Hello! I fixed your router WLA-9000AP and I would like to restore the activation of DD-WRT Professional + Superchannel Activation. How do I do that? I sent an e-mail to the store and the activation center but not yet received any answer. In the center of my profile I can not activate the activation code from the device WLA-9000AP. Please help me in this problem. Thank you! Rolling Eyes

2013-06-06_004643.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.86 KB
 Viewed:  23141 Time(s)

2013-06-06_004643.jpg

Sponsor
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:31    Post subject: Re: Re-activation DD-WRT Professional+Superchannel Activati Reply with quote
jarek7714 wrote:
Hello! I fixed your router WLA-9000AP and I would like to restore the activation of DD-WRT Professional + Superchannel Activation. How do I do that? I sent an e-mail to the store and the activation center but not yet received any answer. In the center of my profile I can not activate the activation code from the device WLA-9000AP. Please help me in this problem. Thank you! Rolling Eyes
hello ,i think u need to login into ur shop account on dd-wrt shop, than u need to copy/paste the system key, than it will generate an activation key again in the dd-wrt license generator in account, that licence key u than copy/paste into the empty field ad than u click activate, be aware that u use an ultraedit or whatever program to keep the text in the wright way to activate.
Same way is used for the superchannel activation as far as i remember it.

U can do this 3 times than u will need to contact the shop for re-activation...
jarek7714
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks! Because of the problems described http://www.tech-blog.pl/2013/06/11/reanimacja-airlive-wla-9000ap/ activation procedure again-unfortunately I have already blocked my server activation-I have already written to the store about the problem. Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: