Will pay to setup router and USB port

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
alienguy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 19:53    Post subject: Will pay to setup router and USB port Reply with quote
Hi All,

I want to load a video on a usb jumpstick and have the video stream via wifi to any device. Maybe a splash screen and then load the video. There will be no internet connection to the router. I have a Cisco 2700 router and have installed the DD-WRT on it but can't get the wifi hotspot to work and have no clue about the usb port to load the video. I am willing to hire someone to do this project for me.

I need this done soon...

Thanks..
Sponsor
testcore
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 23:35    Post subject: Does the 2700 even have a USB port? Reply with quote
I was all set to make an offer, but when I looked up the device on amazon it says the 2700 doesn't have a USB port.

If it does have a USB port, I might be able to help out. PM me for details.
alienguy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,

Sorry I have 2 routers and it the Cisco / Linksys E3200 not the 2700.

Thanks..
alienguy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 0:59    Post subject: Still Looking Any Advice? Reply with quote
Anyone know where I might have this project done?

Thanks in advance.
amberge
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:09    Post subject: post a link Reply with quote
Got revisions with the Atheros wlan dropping bug and as long as this bug is lasting already I don't think it can be fixed ever...

Navigation

Jump to: