V24 from 20/04/2007 Client / Client Bridge turns off radio o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
MichelG
DD-WRT Guru

Location: Galati - RO / Kishinev - MD / Geneva - CH / Tarragona - E

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 23:09    Post subject: V24 from 20/04/2007 Client / Client Bridge turns off radio o Reply with quote
Just installed and tested on WHR-HP-54G, all goes fine, up to the moment you change the AP to Client or Client Bridge, with / without WPA personal, it just turn off the radio. Tried with hardware reset, reinstalled the firmware, rebuilded the settings 3 times, no way.

I also did tests using the SP3 micro vs V24 16/04/2007 , WL signal highly unstable, and loss of connection, drop to 20-30% instead of a solid 70-75% signal on V24.

If more details needed, let me know.
Sponsor
MichelG
DD-WRT Guru

Location: Galati - RO / Kishinev - MD / Geneva - CH / Tarragona - E

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 15:44    Post subject: WDS also doesnt work Reply with quote
I tried with the V24 20/04/2007 to setup a WDS link to see if it was working. I was able to setup the link, it was seen on both APs, but no way to ping one to each other.
:(

Downgraded to 16/04/2007 V24. I have rebuilded my Client Bridge link and no problems.

I know that you guys are doing an incredible work (that I am unable to do, of course), but please, dont become a Micro$oft patch producer...

May be we do wait a little more, but we get more stable firmwares, even if they are BETAs...

Enjoy the weekend...
Ld%j&2hYz%
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
AP mode also doesn't work (since 28.02.07)
WDS node working, clients are gone.
rolling back.

Navigation

Jump to: