Paid Help Request in Halifax

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
targetpro
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:15    Post subject: Paid Help Request in Halifax Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

We're re-doing the network in our house. I'm happy to run all the ethernet lines, but I'm looking for local help (in Halifax, NS) in setting up the router's firmware. The setup should be relatively simple, just not simple enough to use the standard consumer firmware on most routers.

We're having Bell Aliant's FibreOp installed, and my main objective is to build a fast network, that's very, VERY stable. We need to replace the stock ActionTec router provided by Bell Aliant, as it doesn't cover all the functionality we need, plus it supposedly requires frequent rebooting, which we can't have in this situation. I want to replace it with a DD-WRT router, and add about three more wired access points.

I need to limit (by MAC address) who can access the main router and APs both via wireless and ethernet. We also need to set up remote access to the network, add a little QoS, and DDNS, and set the VLAN tagging correctly for Bell Aliant's FibreOp (VLAN 35 prior 0, and VLAN 34 prior 4). I know it doesn't sound difficult, but in my experience, it goes a lot easier (and faster) with someone who knows what they're doing--which isn't me. Surprised

Anyone familiar with DD-WRT in Halifax, please reply or message me! PAID work!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: