Edimax EW-7207apb with Realtec 8181 support?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
mazel
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 15:17    Post subject: Edimax EW-7207apb with Realtec 8181 support? Reply with quote
Hello all,

I own one quite old pice of hardware - Edimax EW-7207apb (http://www.edimax.at/download/datasheet/EW-7207APb.pdf)
Basicaly Im looking for any customized firmware that enables me to use it these days and enhance the capabilities of that device (e.g. it supports only 802.11b , only WEP encryption etc.)
Will dd-Wrt work with that device?
Is there any firmware that should be suitable?
Is there a posibility to port it to the target platform on my own - I mean without hounreds of hours spent on that..
I will be greatful for any answer.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
mazel
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:18    Post subject: Edimax EW-7207apb with Realtec 8181 support? Reply with quote
I would hihgly appreciate any advice here, will I have to prepare the build on my own and compile it manually ... flash it or so ... or dd-wrt should work on that directly - e.g. is there any port for similar/same HW that should work ?
Please, Please spent a minute, if you know the answer ...
BR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: