I have a couple of questions for the developers, please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:57    Post subject: I have a couple of questions for the developers, please Reply with quote
Hello,

I've noticed some changes in the firmware availability for the DIR-615 D2. Could someone please tell me what's going on:

1. If I search in the Router Database for DIR-615, there is no supported D version apparently, even if I've been successfully downloading and installing firmwares for this model for a while. If I browse the firmwares, I still can find the dlink-dir615d model.

2. Is there a difference between the folders:
Downloads › others › eko › BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2
and
Downloads › betas
Which one should we use ?
It's a bit confusing, since there is an unworking link in Downloads › others › eko › BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2 saying: moved_to_root_dir_betas
Is it possible to fix these folders/duplicates and just use one ?

I would really appreciate some feedback.
Thank you !
Sponsor
Specimen
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm not a developer, but:

1. Means there's no standard/stable build for that specific router, only the beta ones.

2. Don't you think "moved_to_root_dir_betas" is pretty self-explanatory? Brainslayer's Beta builds moved to the "betas" dir, so you should be using the "betas" dir instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: