Beta build r24160 on ASUS RT-N10+ has Wifi SSID problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Specimen
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:53    Post subject: Beta build r24160 on ASUS RT-N10+ has Wifi SSID problems Reply with quote
It's not possible to change the wifi SSID (AP or Repeater mode), inputting a new SSID in the GUI and then saving and/or applying changes results in the SSID not changing and the SSID input field being blank.

It's only possible to change the SSID via SSH by entering 'nvram set wl_ssid=name'.

Also, the 'Extension Channel' field when set to 'lower' will show channels 6 to 13 and when set to 'upper' channels '1 to 6' when it should be the other way around.

Beta build r23919 (what I'm using now on this router) has none of these problems and works well.
Sponsor
mk76
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 14:08    Post subject: +1. Same issue on N13U B1 Reply with quote
+1. Exactly same issue. Build 24118 and 24160 have SSID issue. SSID field remains blank in the webgui and cannot be changed. Only way is to update via nvram.

Also, SSID will not broadcast
1) after restart
2) after removing lan cable

and would restore
1) after several restarts
2) change in any wifi setting + Apply.

Build 23919 is stable and has none such issue.
Specimen
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
*Bump*

I already submitted the bug report in the bugtracker more than a week ago and I've seen zero response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: