Deny Internet access for all devices on certain days/times

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
snsd
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:49    Post subject: Deny Internet access for all devices on certain days/times Reply with quote
I have an ASUS RT-N13U B1 router.

I know that I can go into "Wireless" => "Advanced Settings" => "Radio Time Restrictions" and choose what hours to turn the wireless on/off. However, I cannot choose which days of the week to have this policy applied to.

I know I can also go into "Access Restrictions" and set-up times AND days of the week to turn the wireless on/off. However, I must specify which devices this is to be applied to and I want to do it for ALL devices.

Bottom line is that I want to deny internet access from midnight until 5am from Sunday to Thursday for all devices.

When editing the list of clients under "Access Restrictions", I notice you can specify a range of IP addresses to block. Is it possible to create a range of ALL possible IP addresses in order to accomplish the desired result?

If there's another way to accomplish what I'm attempting, I'm very open to the suggestion.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dave
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: