Can't setup "MyPage" on R700

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
marat569
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:45    Post subject: Can't setup "MyPage" on R700 Reply with quote
I'm currently running a Netgear R700 with Kong's firmware.

Code:
Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/13/14) kongac
.bin = dd-wrt.v24-K3_AC_ARM_BT_NEWD.bin
24345M

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=75275

I got the startup script up and running and the .html page, but I can't get the MyPage to work. nvram just doesn't listen, it always comes out as a blank white page.

Funny thing is it counts the amount of "My Pages" I have. If I define 2 .sh files, if I go to MyPage.asp?3 it will give me a pink error, if I define 1 sh file I'll get a pink error at MyPage.asp?2

I couldn't get a custom page working for the life of me though, so help me out guys ^_^

Thank you for all your help! Loving DD-WRT so far, but I'm a curious dude and when something doesn't work for "no reason" I like to dabble!
Sponsor
marat569
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
update: how do i get MAC-PCname.txt ? i tried to copy cp tmp/hosts jffs/MAC-PCname.txt but realized hosts does not have mac addresses haha derp
marat569
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
marat569 wrote:
update: how do i get MAC-PCname.txt ? i tried to copy cp tmp/hosts jffs/MAC-PCname.txt but realized hosts does not have mac addresses haha derp

Solved the MAC-PCname.txt issue, but still nothing on "MyPage"
marat569
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
bump!
-
cartoonchikn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
I also have a Netgear R7000 and I was getting a white page all of a sudden. I bounced everything and now it hasn't recorded any data usage for the past two days. The white page went away, but it gives an error about the data missing. It has been working fine for 3+ weeks until now. Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: