Small Wifi Lots of Clients

l0chte
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 18:15    Post subject: Small Wifi Lots of Clients Reply with quote
I'm setting up a network using three PicoStation M2HP's and need to handle a large amount of DHCP users. I believe I need a Class B addressable router but can not find any reasonable priced options. I believe DD-WRT only works for 253 addresses so what are my other small business options?
Sponsor
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:09    Post subject: Re: Small Wifi Lots of Clients Reply with quote
l0chte wrote:
I'm setting up a network using three PicoStation M2HP's and need to handle a large amount of DHCP users. I believe I need a Class B addressable router but can not find any reasonable priced options. I believe DD-WRT only works for 253 addresses so what are my other small business options?

DNSMASQ has been patched to handle more the 253 leases, using the latest builds you should be able to set this setting above 253 as long as your LAN IP has the correct subnet mask.

-Fractal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: