linksys as repeater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
kingster
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 20:33    Post subject: linksys as repeater Reply with quote
I have an Linksys router flashed with ddwrt and I can get to the settings and configure them. then I apply settings. once I do that the new ip address I assigned to it doesn't work. but the default one works after a 30/30/30/ hard reset
Sponsor
mittelhessen
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
This hasn't anything to to with configuring a router as a repeater like you typed in the title. Befor you apply any setting you have to save it.
kingster
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
I did save it and then hit apply settings. The new ip address still wont work.
mittelhessen
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
First, you have to save and then to apply the new ip-address. You also have to wait 2-3 minutes before doing a reboot!

But what has your problem to do with DIY or a hardware mod, that you put it in this category?

Please ask a mod to shift this thread into the right(!) category. You should also tell us, what router you've got and which firmware is installed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: