[Help] Asus RT-N10+ B1 Flash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
bohemus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 21:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry to reboot an old thread, was wondering if there is any concensus on the best version to use with the n10+ I have version B1 of this router and found version 21061 to be somewhat unstable with regards to the PPTP server. I downgraded to 16785 and that seems to work much better, although the PPTP throughput is pretty slow. Is there anything newer that runs DNSmasq, and PPTP well?

SLeePYG72786 wrote:
levydav wrote:
What features do you need to use?

Can people share their experience with build 21061? What features work/don't work?

Build 21061 has been working just fine for me. I'm using it in Repeater Bridge mode and haven't had any problems with it after about a week now.
Sponsor
SLeePYG72786
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry, I don't use those features, so I couldn't tell you.
paltry
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone facing any issues with the bandwidth monitor with the latest firmware?
I have flashed the latest available for rt-n10+ rev B1

Code:
RT-N10+ Rev B/C Firmware - Webflash image for first installation   factory-to-ddwrt.trx   2013-04-22   3,47 MB

The issue is that traffic stats seem to be resetting to lower values randomly.
like yesterday morning i had seen the total stats for the month to be about 450+ MB incomming, and the next morning its showing total for the month to be around 190MB..

I have seen myself the stats to be fluctuating while still the monitor page is opened on auto refresh.

Is there a fix for this? has anyone else experienced such behaviour. This was one of my sole reasons that i switched to dd-wrt.

Thanks.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: