WRT54G2 V1 problems after flashing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
dr3am
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:25    Post subject: WRT54G2 V1 problems after flashing Reply with quote
I have a WRT54G2 V1. I followed the instructions provided on the database for this model and everything went smoothly. I am able to access the router and changed the username/password. Now I am trying to configure the router but every time I try to apply the changes in any of the menu's I keep getting a "Problem Loading Page" Connection Was Reset error. Did I do something wrong?
Sponsor
richardvangestel
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have exact the same problem!
richardvangestel
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
The error occured in chrome, now using IE I've no problem. IE asked me to login, chrome didn't...
dr3am
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Had to clear the cache and a few other things. Working fine now.
dr3am
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
Kind of funny why no one answers any questions around here even if there simple ones or with a smart ass remark. Most don't have lives or get any pussy around here. But most of the stickies are like 50 pages long and most network guys I have worked with are dicks so I can understand why. Most It douche bags think they are the better than everyone. I hate to say it but your fags.
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
You will continue to have problems and it is good that this post will exist so others will realize that you should receive no further assistance from anyone.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: