R7000 drops internet connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
rotifer
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04    Post subject: R7000 drops internet connection Reply with quote
Hello everyone I am running the R7000 with Kongs August 15th firmware.The problem that I am having, is that the router will stop communicating with the internet, but the local network is fine. I can wirelessly access the router, or any of the devices on the network. But none of the devices can see the internet, even the wired ones. If I unplug or restart the router it will communicate for an 1 1/2 then stop communicating. The router is also connected to VPN network 24/7. I was originally on firmware from several months ago. I tried upgrading and that did not seem to remedy the issue. After updating to the most recent firmware the problem is still not fixed.

The only thing I can think of that changed this past week is that I upgraded my MBP to the 10.10 beta OS. I have not found a link between the two, but I thought I would throw it out there.
Sponsor
jontto
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:29    Post subject: Same issue on R6300v1 Reply with quote
Did you get this sorted out somehow? I'm also experiencing the same issues you have, although manually renewing the WAN dhcp lease usually solves my issues, but not 100% of the times.

I'm actually using the K3-AC release not for ARM, but broadcom on my R6300v1, but otherwise the issues sound the same. Also I have no VPN in use and still use OSX 10.9, though I doubt that has anything to do with it.

My setup is an ADSL2+ line with a bridged TP-LINK modem connected to my router.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: