I have ping but no Internet after a while.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
drdedus
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:21    Post subject: I have ping but no Internet after a while. Reply with quote
i have two tp-link routers one TL-WR842ND and one TL-WDR3600.

Both is in client mode with a virtual ssid

i have a static ip in WAN side plus a 8.8.8.8 for dns2 and i have "ani" command in startup.
(echo 0 > /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath9k/ani)

While i am connected wirelessly with very good signal and everything works ok after a while i can not open pages even skype is loosing access
The wird think is that i have great ping without losing packets in modem and in google or other sites.

Even troubleshooting in windows 7 says "Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding.

The problem also appear in android phones.

I have to enable disable something like wlan in windows/android or dd-wrt/modem to have Internet access again

i use the last dd-wrt firmware but problem is there even with older firmwares and i tried hard reset in both routers.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: