Airlink 101 AR570W Can't Access Router Settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 0:30    Post subject: Airlink 101 AR570W Can't Access Router Settings Reply with quote
I recently installed the latest firmware on my router, because the port-forwarding section of the interface was bugged, after which the internet on the computer I was using went down and I could not access the settings menu from there. I noticed that my computer I had in my basement however had a functioning internet connection, but still could not access router settings. The default gateway is not 192.168.1.1 for some reason and is instead 184.58.160.1. Unfortunately typing either of these into the address bar results in a "webpage not available" message, and in telnet I get a "could not open connection to host" error. I tried a 30/30/30 reset and it appears that nothing has changed. At this point I am stumped as to what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In cmd, the default gateway has two values, one is an ipv6 and below it is an ipv4 which is the 184.58.160.1 address.

Last edited by 78904565 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:34; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: