TL-MR3020 + DD-WRT + ZTE MF825A USB Modem config help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
sumodbalachandran
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 17:38    Post subject: TL-MR3020 + DD-WRT + ZTE MF825A USB Modem config help!!! Reply with quote
Hi Gurus,

I am a newbee in this field. Here is my problem. I bought a 4G dongle from Airtel (ISP in india). For sharing the connection with other devices, I bought a wireless router with usb from tp-link (TL-MR3020). Currently tp-link is not supporting the above said modem. On searching the net i got the option to flash the firmware to dd-wrt. The flashing went well. But now the issue is I am not getting the configuration for connecting to internet via usb modem in dd-wrt. Can anyone please share the steps to configure the usb modem in the router so that I can share the connection across my other devices.

Thanks in advance,
Sumod
Sponsor
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry, but Airtel MF825A is currently not supported by dd-wrt.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for the prompt reply LOM.

Could you please confirm whether it would get added in any future upgrade?

As a backup step, I tried flashing back to the stock firmware (from http://www.dd-wrt.com/routerdb/de/download/TP-Link/TL-MR3020/v1.x/mr3020nv1_webrevert.rar/4110). It said upgrade was successful, but I am seeing the same dd-wrt admin page.

Am I missing anything here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: