Setting up VPN on DD-WRT TP-Link WR1043ND

ChaosPeter
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 22:12    Post subject: Setting up VPN on DD-WRT TP-Link WR1043ND Reply with quote
To start this of, let me give you a sketch of my network setup.

First of all there is the Cisco COAX modem/router. I "turned off" the router part of it. The DHCP server is turned off on the Cisco and the router behind it has a static IP address. That router is the TP-Link WR1043ND with DD-WRT installed on it. It has been made a DMZ in the first router and it has the DHCP server running and is my main router in my network. It has wifi enabled. From there there is an ethernet cable to a router upstairs that is working as IP client and wireless acces points. Because it only has 2 ports, there is another router connected to that, which only functions as IP client providing more LAN ports. For further explanation and IP's please see my (horrible) paint drawing.

So my actual problem. I want to host a PPTP VPN from the TP-Link router using the build in to DD-WRT feature to do so. I haven't yet been able to accomplish to do that. Whenever I try to connect to the server, I get an error 800 message. These are my current settings in the router:

Does anybody know how to fix this? Because I sure don't.
Btw English is not my native language. Thanks guys
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: