Client Bridge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
billmk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:18    Post subject: Client Bridge Reply with quote
After flashing my DLink 601 and setting up a client Bridge my computer runs fine when connected but when I move it to my Marantz receiver I seem to have no signal.reciever is set to DCHP.Pretty sure this is something I've missed being a noob
Sponsor
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does your receiver has a Diagnostics mode and what error does it report? Does it work if you connect it directly to the main router instead of via the client bridge?
billmk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
No I don't think the receiver has a diagnostic mode.It does have a set up mode which give you an audible sound if you are connected which I didn't get .My main router is in a different room but I will try and get a longer cat 5 cable.I tried with DHCP and entering ip's didn't work either way.If it was set for DHCP would the main router give out the ip or the Bridge router,because I did notice that the DHCP was disabled on the bridge router.Thanks in advance for your help
billmk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 0:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
After talking with Marantz I have connection to the Internet but still no AirPlay .So the router is working had to open some ports on the main router.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: