Info for DD-WRT port on Edimax BR-6225n

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
moontan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 18:31    Post subject: Info for DD-WRT port on Edimax BR-6225n Reply with quote
Hi,

I've got an Edimax BR-6225n router here which I'd love to see featured with a big "YES" in the DD-WRT router database. It states "work in progress" on another model, the BR-6226n, which is nearly identical in terms of hardware, according to some sources I came across.

Aside from sucessfully installing DD-WRT on two Buffalo routers (and loving it) my expertise is still limited but I'm eager to contribute and provide you with all the information you need to create a port for my Edimax model if you make me a detailed check list!

Any takers, please step forward and help. That original Edimax interface is awful and I can't wait to log into a DD-WRT interface on the router.

Addendum 2014-10-02: I'm standing here, screwdriver in hand. Let me know what is needed!
Sponsor
notla
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:46    Post subject: UP Reply with quote
UP
zakdr
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 0:26    Post subject: Re: Info for DD-WRT port on Edimax BR-6225n Reply with quote
Hi,
Could you please let me know if theres a version that supports Edimax BR-6225N.
I also have one Edimax Routor.

moontan wrote:
Hi,

I've got an Edimax BR-6225n router here which I'd love to see featured with a big "YES" in the DD-WRT router database. It states "work in progress" on another model, the BR-6226n, which is nearly identical in terms of hardware, according to some sources I came across.

Aside from sucessfully installing DD-WRT on two Buffalo routers (and loving it) my expertise is still limited but I'm eager to contribute and provide you with all the information you need to create a port for my Edimax model if you make me a detailed check list!

Any takers, please step forward and help. That original Edimax interface is awful and I can't wait to log into a DD-WRT interface on the router.

Addendum 2014-10-02: I'm standing here, screwdriver in hand. Let me know what is needed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: