restore asus rt-n13u b1 from dd wrt to asus firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
bursucu
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 21:46    Post subject: restore asus rt-n13u b1 from dd wrt to asus firmware Reply with quote
Hello,
I have a router asus rt-b1 n13u I installed dd-wrt. I want to rewrite him back to asus firmware but fail. I read that I need a firmware dd-wrt from ASUS at! I tried the rest of 30/30/30 decunde but I managed to rewrite the original. can anyone help me with a download link to versiounea factory or an idea of what to be able to make them to him, as the factory oc? I have problems with it and I want to give it to warranty, but I do not so it gets !!!
Sponsor
torpex505
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is an article in the wiki for the RT-N16. It should be this same process on the RT-N13u, just make sure to download the correct firmware for your router and NOT the firmware linked in the wiki article.

Wiki Article:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Asus_RT-N16#How_to_restore_to_factory_firmware
bursucu
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
unfortunately I do alsa download even there any solution ? forum 's administrators are home ?
help me please!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: