D-Link DIR-810L Ver B1 not letting me upload dd-wrt file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
dti407
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 19:19    Post subject: D-Link DIR-810L Ver B1 not letting me upload dd-wrt file Reply with quote
Quote:
The uploaded firmware file may not be correct. You may have uploaded a file that is not intended for this device, or the uploaded file may be corrupted.

If the uploaded file is correct, it is possible that the device may be too busy to properly receive it right now. In this case, please try the upload again. It is also possible that you are logged in as a 'user' instead of an 'admin' - only administrators can upload new firmware.

The Gateway will not be reprogrammed.

This is the message I get. I put it in recovery mode when I did the 30/30/30 reset. Is uploading it there the way to go?

Thanks!
Sponsor
Notfast
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have the same problem.

It was fine on old org. firmware, but after updateing to "Current Firmware Version: 2.02 Date: 2014/08/01" I cant upload dd-wrt any more.

I loaned my router to my sister, and did it back to factory beforehand, and now I want it back to dd-wrt, but I cant.

Will recovery work to flash dd-wrt?
jasotastic
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
For me, recovery mode, then uploading the factory-to-ddwrt.bin worked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: