Support Request - Belkin N 750 DB - F9K1103 v1 (01A)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
mrjavy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:10    Post subject: Re: Belkin AC750 support in the future? Reply with quote
themonarc wrote:
How likely is it that the newer Belkin AC750 DB router (http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F9K1116/) will see a DD-WRT build in the near future? Will it be much different than the N750 build, aside from the obvious addition of the AC band?

I just got this router and I love it- but hate the default firmware. Confused

I don't want to hijack the thread or be bothersome, but are these newer belkin even capable of running dd-wrt? I found they use possibly RealTek chips, so I'm guessing they are no good? Sad
Sponsor
gbhartia
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
radmir wrote:
There is no space for other modules. You can install entware packages on usb stick.

Thank you ! Smile

I remember reading that Qos disables h/w offloading.... So any other way to implement qos and h/w offloading together ? Is it because of the chip ? Any other dd wrt router supports it ?
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
gbhartia wrote:
So any other way to implement qos and h/w offloading together ?

New Mediatek CPU MT7621 ))
-093 is out.
pary
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
radmir wrote:
gbhartia wrote:
So any other way to implement qos and h/w offloading together ?

New Mediatek CPU MT7621 ))
-093 is out.

radmir, What's new in 92 and 93? Care to share some changelogs please?

Padavan is still on 91 - http://rt-n56u.googlecode.com/git/changes.eng.txt
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok. Full log https://yadi.sk/i/JIrPqoeZfgyMc since -091.
sternem
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:32    Post subject: *_dlna.trx issues Reply with quote
I updated firmware to the 93 version of the dlna firmware and my parent's router stopped working (solid blue light). This was the second N750 router it has happened on. First one was at my house with an earlier build in the 80's. I had an older router as backup so didn't bother fixing it. Thought I had bricked it.

At my parent's house, this was the only router, so I found the emergency firmware restore steps and put on the *base.trx version and now it is back up with the original settings (minus DLNA).

Heads up for others and if this does get fixed, I'm willing to flash the DLNA version again.
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
Strange... I've rebuilded and reuploaded DLNA image. Please test it.
shrisha
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is amazing! Thank you so much!!! This router was the most dumb piece of hardware and was laying down for years in my closet. Just out of curiosity I decide to check whats new on dd-wrt on it and WOW! It is like from lamb to lion! Sorry can't control my emotions Smile
Want to report that .93 DLNA is working perfectly for me.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
AlexPPC
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 22:07    Post subject: Belkin N750DB HW v: xxxxxx 1C. How Tos. Reply with quote
Hi all,
I was not lazy to read all the pages. I understand this is the best FW for this router. I'm eager to try it.
-Is the HW versioning matters (as in my title) and as per label: 1130uk ?
I also just would like to ask in short:
-Is the latest version of this FW (093.base) possible to flash directly over the stock FW 10.17 ?
-if Yes, can this be done via the stock FW menu, while some settings as Pasword, DHCP Pool and WiFi names and paswords have been changed(customized) already ?
Any reply is highly appreciated !
Smile
irubix
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey all, just registered. First off thanks for putting in the time to develop this firmware, very cool.

I have run into an issue though, i installed the latest DLNA firmware and this was running perfectly for about 3 days, my router dropped wifi and now seems to have bricked itself. I have tired to rest as per the n750 instructions however no luck. I get no link speed on my pc when connected directly to the router. If i reset it i gives me 1gbps with no assigned IP then if i restart it it drops the link to 0.

Is there a way to hard reset this router? Any advice on how to unbrick it?

No idea what happened here.

Thanks!

R
DarkKn8
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,

Have you rebooted your PC. I had a similar issue where my laptop wouldn't connect with the network cable and I thought the router was bricked which was very stressful, but it turned out that my laptop just needed a reboot Very Happy

Thanks
bob8
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you tried using the Emergency Boot recovery method which radmir suggested to me a while back when I managed to brick my N750 ?

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=782820&highlight=123#782820

If you don't need to use DLNA, I suggest using the Base edition which is probably more stable. Fwiw, I've never been able to get DLNA function working on Belkin or Samsung. Admittingly, they were in AP-Client mode, not router mode, which may be a factor.
h4ckii
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can someone please confirm if this radmir firmware allows the WIFI power on the N750 to be changed? ie boost the power up for better WIFI signal.

Does the firmware give better WIFI signal by default?

Thanks
sheikh73
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi radmir
Some people said they are using this firmware on their F9K1110V1 touter but i am unable to upload it. Each time I try i get message that this firmware is not for this router.

Can you please build one for F9K1110V1. I need OpenVPN support and the factory firmware does not support it..
MasterSeaMonkey
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:20    Post subject: How to revert firmware Reply with quote
I was wondering if there was a way I could put my Belkin firmware back on instead of using the Asus. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50, 51, 52  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 41 of 52
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: