help needed in identifying serial and jtag .images included

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:13    Post subject: help needed in identifying serial and jtag .images included Reply with quote
help needed in identifying serial and jtag ports.images included

this is a ruckus 2211 metro flex wifi router.
i am not able to access the router via its web page nor is it assigning any ip address to the pc but it works fine.
i would like to do a serial connection and then flash the firmware via tftp.

i need your help in identifying the serial port and the jtag port. according to me the 4 pins coming out is the serial port and he 9 pins coming out is the jtag port but still would like to confirm and how can i determine all the parameters such as the tx and rx and ground for the serial port.

also can anyone tell me what is the black colored chip with nanya written on it, as i have heard the name "nanya" for the first time in semiconductor chips.
thanks

Sponsor
countforall
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 13:29    Post subject: It worked.? Reply with quote
Hi,

Got any success in jtag .? is your guess (4 pins coming out is the serial port and he 9 pins coming out is the jtag port ) correct ?

Thanks,
Mahesh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: