Ad block for TL-WDR3600

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
gius01
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
kratosvn wrote:

gotta.. you enabled jffs but forgot to clean it up( I can see it in your pic even it is Italian ha ha... you have enable clean it up too ...Reboot it again It should be ok after that...

I clean it up when I enable it, but it (the clean up) returns to "disable" after the reboot. The partition didn't get formatted..
Sponsor
kratosvn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 0:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
gius01 wrote:
kratosvn wrote:

gotta.. you enabled jffs but forgot to clean it up( I can see it in your pic even it is Italian ha ha... you have enable clean it up too ...Reboot it again It should be ok after that...

I clean it up when I enable it, but it (the clean up) returns to "disable" after the reboot. The partition didn't get formatted..

Just try enable clean up and save>apply setting then refresh the page com back to see is it changed itself to disable again ?
Juniorek
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
man... you've got a hard disk mounted.... just mount it as jffs and you're good to go...

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
kratosvn wrote:

Just try enable clean up and save>apply setting then refresh the page com back to see is it changed itself to disable again ?

I enabled clean up, saved and applied the settings and rebooted the page, but it returns to disable..

I think that this bug never got resolved from some builds.. With this new build, the situation is the same: the partition doesn't get cleaned and I can't make a folder
kratosvn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
gius01 wrote:
kratosvn wrote:

I enabled clean up, saved and applied the settings and rebooted the page, but it returns to disable..

I think that this bug never got resolved from some builds.. With this new build, the situation is the same: the partition doesn't get cleaned and I can't make a folder

Or as another one suggests if you have usb/external hdd plugin to your router if appicable
then mount it to /jffs.
mount /dev/sdax /jffs
gius01
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally I used my pendrive for /jffs. I crreated an ext3 partition of 8 MB and mounted at startup as /jffs. The script works wonderfully! Now I'd like to find out the /jffs partition problem, but I'll open another thread for this. Thank you for helping me Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: