Toggle VPN policy based routing GUI

mattjones
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:54    Post subject: Toggle VPN policy based routing GUI Reply with quote
I currently use policy based OpenVPN routing to route only traffic from my TV through my OpenVPN server. I do not want to send other traffic through my VPN. This works very well. However, I now want to add a ChromeCast to my TV setup. I will also route the ChromeCast through the VPN in the same way - but to cast content, I temporarily need my device where I will cast from (eg. iPhone) to connect through the VPN.

Currently through the DD-WRT GUI I cannot easily toggle the policy-based routing - I have to either modify the policy and reboot the router, or modify through ssh.

I was wondering if it would make sense to have a GUI where VPN could be toggled on/off for the current device accessing the GUI. What do you think? I'd be happy to work on that feature.
Sponsor
Riffer
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
I beg your pardon for asking but how can I configure the policy based routing too? How is your solution implemented?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: