SVN Trac registration broken

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
tatsuya46
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
i meant state whatever u want posted in a ticket in the thread u mention it on, like in this thread or another etc

BrainSlayer wrote:
we just do it since we do not like any restrictions enforced by stupid cocaine snorting managers

[x86_64] Haswell i3-4150/QCA9984/QCA9882 ------> r55797 std
[QUALCOMM] DIR-862L --------------------------------> r55797 std
▲ ACTIVE / INACTIVE ▼
[QUALCOMM] WNDR4300 v1 --------------------------> r50485 std
[BROADCOM] DIR-860L A1 ----------------------------> r50485 std

Sigh.. why do i exist anyway.. | I love you Anthony.. never forget that.. my other 99% that ill never see again..

Sponsor
feliciano
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 16:22    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote
tatsuya46 wrote:
i meant state whatever u want posted in a ticket in the thread u mention it on, like in this thread or another etc

I don't want me or other guys saturate your inbox, so I made another thread for specifically reporting bugs in the meantime we figure out a solution with the site-keepers and/or devs.
I am open to discuss whether to feed that thread or remove it.

DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Was this registration fixed?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 16:45    Post subject: How about this... Reply with quote
tatsuya46 wrote:
im starting to think trac reg isnt broken, but disabled, as i remember a while back there was a flood of spammers then they suddenly stopped ever since, i guess brainslayer had enough which i dont blame him, but at the same time, if im correct, closing trac registration overall is hurting the project..its just the same handful of names u see reporting things

Perhaps the registration process could be gated by an admin's approval first, to then allow the Register to happen. So it'd be like an 'Apply/Register' or something. This way the admin(s) could, e.g., filter out spam and people with a hundred post but whom still don't follow the announcements/rules. And the corollary; they could allow new people with few posts, if they are positively contributing.

Unless the existing trac users are really ok with skimming the forum to enter tickets. Smile

Apparently the wiki access is handled by request already; is trac already done this way too?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Display posts from previous:    Page 3 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: