Help needed : To flash default firmware in airgrid m5

loveerulzz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 14:33    Post subject: Help needed : To flash default firmware in airgrid m5 Reply with quote
HI, i am new here, Today i did flashed latest beta build for airgrid-m5-xw (07-06-2015-r27506) device successfully via web interface.

However before flashing i was not aware that it's paid version. So after knowing that i tried to get back to stock firmware by given method here in this thread http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45474. But i can't able to flash it back. May be device tftp is not responding, But still i can access device using web interface at ip 192.168.1.1.

Let me know any other options that i can try. I did try almost all thing which i found in this forum.

thanks in advance
Sponsor
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
then u didnt correctly enter tftp mode for flashing
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks sash for ur help...By the way now i have successfully flashed the device n revert back to stock firmware over wifi using Tftp in ubuntu machine. May be windows machine was the culprit in tftp mode.

One more thing in the 2nd step of flashing tutorial u did mentioned that "keep on holding reset button for ~10 seconds (do not hold it longer!)".

That doesn't work for airgrid m5 devices atleast in my case i have to hold reset button for 25-30 second to be in recovery mode. (the best way to know that u are in recovery mode when lights starts blinking randomly.)

thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: