TP-Link Archer C7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
cornwolf
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 22:09    Post subject: TP-Link Archer C7 Reply with quote
Hi All,

Hoping for a little help here. I am trying to get my Archer C7 working with my Sky Broadband and I am struggling. I have installed DD-WRT find and the router seems to be working however I can not get an IP address for the modem via the internet/wan port. Any ideas?

Both the cable to the router and to them modem is fine. If I plug it in to a normal LAN port it transfers a signal by the orange and green lights blinking but when I plug it into the WAN port only the green light comes on and does blink but infrequently. Is there a chance my router has a DOA WAN port or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.
Sponsor
446172656E
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
The problem is most likely in the configuration on the modem. If you google your modem model and "bridge" you'll probably find other people that have gotten similar setups to work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: