Network building help?

KatieLogic
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:14    Post subject: Network building help? Reply with quote
This probably will sound really stupid read back, but here's my deal. We have three router/APs. A cisco EA6500 v1, a cisco E4200, and a USR 5461. We have a large building, our center switch is a cisco 2948-GE-TX and we have a server running devil Linux for our firewall and DMz zone for the servers to isolate them from everything else. I can't afford anything else so it's just the way it's gotta go for now.

So we want to have the devil server between the modem and 1st router and between the DMz switch. We want the EA6500 on the south wing and to be the main ap, the e4200 on the north second floor, and the USR5461 located in the main garage bays for the laptops in there. I was curious, what is the best way to configure this? All routers run dd-wrt. We'd like the same ssid if possible. Other input can be provided on the go, first time trying dd-wrt on a mass scale.

All input welcome but we have no budget
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: