Tp-Link WRD4300 won't revert or flash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
vark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 18:21    Post subject: Tp-Link WRD4300 won't revert or flash Reply with quote
Oke I tried DD-WRT for the first time.

I followed the wiki page to the letter, did the 30/30/30 reset and when done, I wasn't getting an IP address on my WAN. After some fiddling around, I decided I couldn't leave it like this (its getting late) I figured I revert to the factory default. Again, following the wiki to the letter.

Problem is, it won't revert or flash anything. It just comes back to the same DD-WRT interface (and still not getting a WAN IP).

I'm at a loss, I could use some help at this point.

Could someone either help me get an IP address (and internet working) or help me revert to the factory default please?

Thanks!

Ps. Using my phone's Wifi/LTE as a hotspot to post Wink.
Sponsor
vark
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
WAN IP address is working after several minute power down of both the cable modem and the router.

Still, can't revert. Router uploads, says it is done flashing and reboots but comes back with the previous config (unless I tell it to reset settings, then it does just that).
Meos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try to use webrevert image for 4300 from this message
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=709006#709006
If it fails - try to revert by tp-link recovery mode over tftp (you need to use stripped original firmware without boot renamed like wdr4300v1_tp_recovery.bin).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: