Can't Access DD-WRT Control Panel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
kjcdude
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:11    Post subject: Can't Access DD-WRT Control Panel Reply with quote
I just upgraded to dd-wrt.v23 SP2 from dd-wrt.v23 SP1 and was disconnected from my network as soon as the upgrade finished. I reconnected to my network and went to http://192.168.1.1 and all i got was a 404 page. I gave it 5 minutes tried it on my other laptop, no luck what so ever. At one point i did get a completely blank white page, but that's the best it got. It just loads an unable to connect page and stops.

What do i need to do to allow me to view the control panel?

Thanks,
Kyle
Sponsor
kjcdude
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
Still not working anyone have a solution to this bizarre problem?

Thanks,
Kyle
kjcdude
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Bump...
Anything???

I still can't access it and my network CONSTANLY drops computers and cause speeds worse than dial up. I've never had a problem like this in over a year of use from my old router.
wo-fo
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ok,, can you SSH into the router? Fi so, log in and type reboot at the command prompt...

Do you get an IP from it via DHCP? If not, set a static IP and try again...

Did you do all of this over the wireless interface and do not have physical access to the router at this time? If you can access it, just do a hard reset...

Didn't the ssid change to "dd-wrt" when it flashed and reset itself?

Did you set the little box to DON'T RESET or DO A FACTORY RESET during the flash process?

Can you go around the wireless and get to it from some other channel to end up on the wired lan side of it instead of the wireless lan to try and get in?

I handle many access points that I do not have physical access to at all times, and I have had this happen alot... It is a real bummer... Usually, the router will automatically reset itself at some point and get a grip and you will find yourself able to access it again...

I'll wait to see what you say to my questions here...

wo-fo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: