dd-wrt v23 SP2 std and Nintendo DS Lite - incompatible???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
morbidentity
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 21:07    Post subject: dd-wrt v23 SP2 std and Nintendo DS Lite - incompatible??? Reply with quote
Hi there,

My Buffalo WHR-G54S is running dd-wrt v23 SP2. I was having trouble connecting both my DS Lite and my wii to the router. It seems that the router has assigned it an IP but I get two different errors.

I have tried various settings (setting transmit mode to b only, mixed, changed transmit channel, basic rate from auto to 1-2mbps) and it still does not seem to want to connect. Any help would be appreciated. Here are the errors from my NDS Lite:

Quote:
Error Code: 52102

Connected to access point but unable to connect to the server. Confirm connection settings and internet availability.

The second error states it was unable to obtain an IP address. I believe it is a setting problem, dd-wrt should work with the Wii and NDS correct?

Thanks for your help!
Sponsor
morbidentity
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Forgot to mention - encryption method is 128bit WEP
morbidentity
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: