Client mode problem with wrt300n AP and a wrt54g client mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
soccer58us
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 0:33    Post subject: Client mode problem with wrt300n AP and a wrt54g client mode Reply with quote
I am having a weird problem. I have a wrt300n v1 and a wrt54g v6. I have the generic dd-wrt.v24_wrt300n.bin 15-02-07 on the wrt300n and the v 23sp3 beta dd-wrt.v23_micro_generic.bin I also tried the v23 sp2 and the v23 sp3 dd-wrt.v23_micro_wrt54g.bin on the wrt54g. I have my wrt300n set up in AP mode. I had my wrt54g set in client bridge mode for a while but the other two computers on my network kept getting their signal dropped I tried all kinds of things and finally one day I unplugged my wrt54g which I had in client bridge mode and they have not had the problem since. However I want to just put the wrt54g into client mode rather than client bridge mode and see if that will solve the problem that I was having with my other two computers.

Thanks for the help

Brian
Sponsor
soccer58us
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 0:35    Post subject: One more thing Reply with quote
Note! the wrt54g will work in client mode with other routers arond me just not the wrt300n.

Again thanks for the help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: