WRT54GS ver.7 w/ DD-WRT ver.24RC6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
justtech
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:32    Post subject: WRT54GS ver.7 w/ DD-WRT ver.24RC6 Reply with quote
I have been working on this for about 3 days now. I'm sure that it's crazy simple and I am just overlooking it.

My problem is that I have this Linksys WRT54GS ver.7 router that is flashed with DD-WRT ver.24RC6. I am trying to split the wireless from the lan ports. I want them completely split. I can't have anyone able to access the lan computers from the "free" wireless. I have read several articles on how to do this including two-three on the DD-WRT site. None of which have worked with my router and DD-WRT release. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to get this to work? I am needing it completed by Wednesday morning (no pressure hunh?).

Last thing... On this RC-6 release, I have a setting under the "Wireless-Basic Settings" that is a radio button for "Network Configuration" with the option of Bridged or Unbridged. I put it on Unbridged as one of my many attempts to get this to work. Put in a different IP and Subnet and it wouldn't give me an IP to my laptop. Just wanted to throw that out there.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: