dd-wrt V0.24 beta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
alexo1us
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 16:17    Post subject: dd-wrt V0.24 beta Reply with quote
Very new here and got to say thanx to all of the hard work from all whom contribute
I will be sending a donation in today.
Since I'm using this software and intend to filter it down to my clients when I get a little more familiar with it.
I have one wrt54g v2.2 and a GL v 1.1
The older G I have installed 24 Beta and using it as a bridge to my main running 23
I’m very happy with them although I can’t figure out how to make multi SSIDs yet I will figure it out I’m sure.
I did how ever notice a couple of interesting things
1 when I tunnel into network using the DDwrt I only needed to open the one port 1723
Where as on the linksys or any other vendor software I need to open two PPTP and PPTP1 I’m not complaining just pointing out incase there is some one who wants to use a windows server for VPN.
The other thing is more of a glitch or maybe just a one time thing
Last night the bridged router went into a wireless loop and was sending constantly until I powered it down and restarted it worked fine since
All in all I must say that the work done here is one of the finest definitions of collaboration I have seen in long time
Again I want to say thanx to all
Alex P. smith
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: