Problem with linksys E2000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
netgus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 0:18    Post subject: Problem with linksys E2000 Reply with quote
Hello,

After more reset, I meet some problem to install again the Astrill VPN solution. I tried to change the version, but It does not change and the Linksys It's now unstable.

How I can erase and install again the DD-WRT firmware?

Thank for your helping.
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 0:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Should be able to reset to defaults and be good to go, shouldn't need to flash dd-wrt again.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
netgus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
I always reset to factory default and the problem it's the same.

I must install again a firmware on my Linksys to find again the original parameters.
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
yes but you aren't including enough info here, when you reset to defaults, how do you do it? 30-30-30? use telnet to erase nvram? etc. because in the newer builds, around 18xxx, resetting to defaults from the webgui doesn't truly reset to defaults..

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
netgus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just push the reset button and that's it. What the 30-30-30?
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
For that unit, with the unit powered off, press the WPS button on the front, power back the unit with button still held for 10-12 seconds, that should reset an E2000 back to defaults.

netgus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you...

I will try...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: