wrt160n repeater bridge no connection to iphone/ipad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Curtis W.
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 21:26    Post subject: wrt160n repeater bridge no connection to iphone/ipad Reply with quote
I am running k26 sp2 14537 build. The repeater doesn't take my wpa2 passcoded when I try to log in. From my research on the forum I have concluded that I should probably update to a newer stable build. When I read the (Announcement: Firmware Recommendations - Still 14929 - 03/24/11)it directed me to the(NOTE: If you are running K26 builds and have problems with Repeater mode (bridged is fine) please see/update this ticket). This link doesn't work with either mozzilla or Internet Explorer. Is there another place I can find the new build I need.
I have searched the forums and can't find what I need.

I would like to thank the guys at DDR for putting this firmware out here for us. This was just the ticket for our old brick church building. The bridge is working great, now if I can just get the repeater up.
Sponsor
Peabody
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
Same passphrase and passphrase type on both the primary and the repeater. Use the forum recommended build. Uncheck all three boxes re:dsnmasq on the basic setup page.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 17:27    Post subject: Iphone connection Reply with quote
All Right, I just upgraded to newest recommended build. I reconfigured unchecked all three boxes. Internet works great on wired PC and on wireless Laptop. But I still can't get my Iphone to connect. I'm running 14929 trailed build from the announcements. Anyone have any ideas?? wrt160n v3 router
Curtis W.
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05    Post subject: Solution Reply with quote
Okay I found the issue. For whatever reason iPhone or iPad will not connect to repeater bridge using wpa2 security. Has to be set to wpa personal. Everything is working great now.
Curtis W.
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:04    Post subject: iPhone won't connect to repeater bridge Reply with quote
iPhone again is not connecting to repeater bridge. Have done all the afore mention things. Was working great for about three months then out of the blue ( unable to join network) messages. Anybody have any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: