Support Request - Belkin N 750 DB - F9K1103 v1 (01A)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
fakergrga, done.
Sponsor
fakergrga
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
radmir wrote:
fakergrga, done.

Super, gonna play with script tomorrow and see what I can get.

Thank you in advance.
bendelvaux
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
What happened to the updated link. I tried to update to the newest upgrade on here but the box link says file was removed.
Rahuley
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:39    Post subject: Open VPN Reply with quote
I am still on 84 firmware and it works like a charm. It would be nice to have an open VPN one click configuration option in the coming version.
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 13:34    Post subject: Re: Open VPN Reply with quote
Rahuley wrote:
I am still on 84 firmware and it works like a charm. It would be nice to have an open VPN one click configuration option in the coming version.

LIST OF CHANGES

3.X.3.9-091:
----------------------------------------------------------
[RT-N11P]
- Fixed broken L2TP client/server on nano build (pppd plugin issue).
- Fixed broken OpenVPN client/server on base build (/dev/net/tun issue).
- Added missing power limits to CE SKU for 1,2,12,13 channels@40MHz.
[RT-N56U]
- Added openssl binary for dlna build (and remove NFS client).
[Common changes]
- Added support 802.3az EEE control for MT7620 embedded Ethernet switch, disabled
EEE by default for all PHY.
- Added static ARP binds control from DHCP server excludes.
- Added ability to generate HTTPS and OpenVPN server certificates from WebUI.
- Added ability to export client.ovpn config file from WebUI for any OpenVPN
server's clients.
- Updated OpenSSL to v1.0.1k.
- Updated miniupnpd to 1.9.20141209.
- Improved changing LAN IP address/netmask from WebUI, auto re-generate all NVRAM
LAN IP-related addresses on change LAN IP address/netmask.
- Fixed HW_NATv2 (MT7620/MT7621) FoE entry range check.
- Fixed httpd server segfault on URL length > 127.
- Fixed httpd server security issues, more robust cache-control.
- Fixed igmpproxy General Query issue (IPTV membership expired) when PPP VPN
server has connected clients (w/o allocated VPN subnet).
- Fixed INADYN bug on parsing IP from some checkip responses (e.g. from checkip.dns.he.net).
- Fixed restart SMB server from WebUI on some cases.
- Fixed show VPN server ACL list on WebUI.
pary
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
Radmir,

I am currently on ver .81

Is ver .91 stable and worth the upgrade?

Can I simply take a backup of the configuration, Upgrade to .91 and restore my configuration or do I have to re-configure everything from scratch?

Also, where do I download the .91 from?
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
All Padavan vers quite stable. It's not *wrt))
You don't need to backup and restore settings. It will not be wiped but take into account
Quote:
NOTE:
After upgrade to 3.X.3.8-085 (and higher) from any previous builds, please:
- Clear browser cache to properly render WebUI pages.
- Sync OpenVPN client and server settings with new controls.
- Update region timezone (for Russia only).
- Remember that the manual NVRAM reset is not required.
After manual NVRAM reset:
- Both Wireless AP security is WPA2-Personal with pre-shared key 1234567890 by default.
- HTTP and Telnet/SSH login:passw is admin:admin by default.

https://yadi.sk/d/6ttXcerpJ2hg3

Last edited by radmir on Wed Feb 04, 2015 18:31; edited 1 time in total
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
You can download latest base -091 build from 'nightly' folder.
Mysticist
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have installed BN750DB_3.4.3.9-091_base.trx on my F9K1103 v1 (01A) without issue, and love it. I am trying to install BN750DB_3.4.3.9-091_dlna.trx, but it always results in the router no longer responding and the computer not even knowing it's connected to anything anymore. I have to use the 10.10.10.123 recovery. Has anyone else had problems installing the .91 dlna version? If so, how did you get it to install correctly? Thanks.
radmir
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
I didn't check dlna image cose I use base only. I've rebiulded and reuploaded image JIC.
Mysticist
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
radmir wrote:
I didn't check dlna image cose I use base only. I've rebiulded and reuploaded image JIC.

Thank you so much. It is working now.
renaldok
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 0:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Howdy!

First and foremost Thank you to the developers of this fine firmware. It works brilliant as a main router. My issue is this:

I followed these exact steps to set the N750 up as a repeater (I also have a Netgear r6300V2 flashed with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (12/03/14) std SVN revision 25544)):

Reset the dd-wrt router (the one acting as a repeater) to defaults. Once that's done, configure the router as "client bridge". All that requires is giving it a new static IP (192.168.0.2, to be consistent w/ your current work), save and reboot, change wireless mode to "client bridge", save and reboot, then finally add wireless security, save and reboot. That’s it, no more! (well, you could also assign the WAN to the LAN on the setup page too, but that’s optional, otherwise you need to avoid using the WAN port).

At that point you should be able to connect wired devices to the router (now a client bridge) and work in either direction. Until that's the case, don't go any farther.

Once that's working, using that same configuration, change it to "repeater bridge". Now add the new virtual interface for the repeating SSID, save and reboot, add wireless security, save it and reboot, and it should be working, only now you should also have wireless access in either direction across the bridge.

IOW, repeater bridge is just an extension of client bridge. It's client bridge + the addition of an AP to add wireless clients to what was previously only wired clients. If you take it in TWO STEPS this way, you're much less prone to errors. It also tends to make it clearer exactly what is happening. Repeater bridge becomes less of a mystery once you see it's an extension of client bridge.

I just can't get any internet from any device physically connected to the router. Strange thing is If I make the 750 the primary and the R6300 the repeater everything works nicely. I'd like to solve this conundrum. I'm sure its user error on my part. Thank you in Advance.
mrpotato
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,

I just flashed my F9K1103V1 router with the firmware found here.

https://app.box.com/s/2wxyv4cjdgd52m4a1wzd

The firmware I installed was BN750DB_3.4.3.9-091_qos.trx
My problem is that the SSID changed from Belkin.bxx and Belkin.bxx.5Ghz to ASUS and ASUS_5G, respectively. It also changed the wireless network access password, so I cannot get into the network. Could someone be so kind as to help me gain access back to my network?

Thanks.
gorgurata
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
My PC has a 750W power supply and gets into the 600s under load and it idles at like 250W which is what its probably using when I turn off the monitor and just let a few torrents download. A modern NAS with 4 full bays can still achieve a less than 40W when idle and will probably be in the 100w range under load. For my set up I'm basically only powering the router and external drive with that has its own power supply I estimate less than 30W when in use and much lower when the drive is idle.
блиндирани врати метални врати решетки

Last edited by gorgurata on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:26; edited 1 time in total
gorgurata
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used to have transmission installed on a USB stick connected to the router for the last few months with no issue and this is way before the Transmission integrated builds. A couple weeks ago Transmission stopped working. I tried uninstalling it but can't reinstall it because the repo has changed and for some reason when I try to update the repo I get a bus error. I guess the USB stick is failing.
блиндирани врати метални врати решетки

Last edited by gorgurata on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:27; edited 1 time in total
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50, 51, 52  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 39 of 52
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: