TPLINK 1043ND dyndns.org problem with latest SP2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
chintmy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:39    Post subject: TPLINK 1043ND dyndns.org problem with latest SP2 Reply with quote
Hi,

I will like to send an email to the developer to let them know of an issue with the above.

I configured the dyndns and it works for DD-WRT v24-sp2 (04/09/11) std - build 16754 (and below) but for the latest 2 version(16785 & 16994) I got issue. After debugging and comparing the difference, I find out roughly where is the issue.

When I issue the command below.

> inadyn -u username -p password --update_period_sec 600 --dyndns_system custom@dyndns.org --alias XXX.dyndns.org

For the release 16994, I got error of "Segmentation Error". I think this is related to the memory. while I am current on build 16754, I got no such issue.

Please guide me how to direct this to the developer.

Thanks,
Thomas
Sponsor
nFamous
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
Best way to direct it to the developers is to open a new ticket at the svn tracker.

But before doing that you might want to take a look into this ticket because it's also DDNS realted and your knowledge for this issue might help fixing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: