Internet access during selected days and hours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
dedge10
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 15:23    Post subject: Internet access during selected days and hours Reply with quote
How do i set this up what i want is to deny Internet access from 21.00hrs to 7.20am on my lads pc when i set this up is says end time must be higher then the start time. I am using firmware version
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (12/19/10) big - build 15943M NEWD-2 K2.6 Eko
Also what is the best new firmware to use now.
Sponsor
SHoTTa35
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 15:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
I don't have my setup infront of me but it should be pretty simple.

Create a new rule with DENY checked and put in the mac address.Then below set the times for when it's not allowed and that's that?
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
You need to use two rules. One from the time you want it to start until 23:59 and the other from 0001 until the time you want it to end.

The broadcom announcements have all the information you need for recommended builds. Please read them carefully.

LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
dedge10
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
Many thanks for all advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: