resetting my buffalo router??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
danny1mmafan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43    Post subject: resetting my buffalo router?? Reply with quote
First off if i am in wrong area i appoligise to the staff. I have a buffalo router buffalo air station nfinity modle # WZR-HP-G450H and it came pre flashed for ddw-tt but i had to do a factory rest on it and when i put in the new router name and password it wont take now. I need to know if there is anyway to reset it so i can go in and redo the router from square one so i can access it again?? The error message im getting is this requested by http://192.168.11.1. The site says: "DD-WRT" then this 401 Unauthorized
Authorization required. please note that the default username is "root" in all newer releases???
Not sure were to go from here to redo the router name or get the password and help yall can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again all Danny
Sponsor
buddee
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Should be able to hold the reset button on the router for 30 seconds and it reset it back to defaults, also you may want to clear your web browser's cache and cookies.

Having problems with port forwarding? Check out Port Forward Troubleshooting for more info.
danny1mmafan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for your help it was my browser clearing cookies and cache got it!! Funny something as simple as that slipped my mind i have browser set to clear it everytime it closes now. Thanks again Danny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: