Netgear wndr3700v3 Coming Soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
tubbygold
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21    Post subject: Netgear wndr3700v3 Coming Soon! Reply with quote
Netgear WNDR3700v3!! ,, netgear will be releasing Version 3 of this popular router soon! check netgear's 3700 support page:

http://support.netgear.com/app/products/model/a_id/19278

also, as i asked before, should i wait to install ddwrt on my new 3700 , it is one of the latest builds, are there any success stories.. the stuff i read here on the forums has put me in the holding pattern , because i dont want to mess up a good router.. but i need to run my VPN services on it! let me know , please gurus , thanks again team dd-wrt Cool
Sponsor
dejvid
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55    Post subject: Re: Netgear wndr3700v3 Coming Soon! Reply with quote
I have 3700v2 using 17201 and it works without any problems.
tubbygold wrote:
Netgear WNDR3700v3!! ,, netgear will be releasing Version 3 of this popular router soon! check netgear's 3700 support page:

http://support.netgear.com/app/products/model/a_id/19278

also, as i asked before, should i wait to install ddwrt on my new 3700 , it is one of the latest builds, are there any success stories.. the stuff i read here on the forums has put me in the holding pattern , because i dont want to mess up a good router.. but i need to run my VPN services on it! let me know , please gurus , thanks again team dd-wrt Cool
tubbygold
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks for that reply,, i'm sure its only a minority that has problems, and the forums are the place to get help, its just after reading some of the posts regarding the 3700, it made me doubt my router purchase, as i choose the best router with dd-wrt support, and i look forward to trying it out no matter what, as i know if it does not work, its 5 steps back to the NG fw, just nice to hear someone say the newest flash version works great,, TY Smile

is there a settings guide or any good advice on 17201??
i'll be mostly using vpn and need good wifi coverage,, luckily my vpn service provides a very nice dd-wrt openvpn applet!
kipik
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Mhhhh, would much worry on porting DD-WRT on WNDR4000, i just received mine 2 days ago, wow, love it !

Kong's Builds
CloneVince's copies of Kong's Arm Firmware
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: