Asus RT-N13U B1 compile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
amitg0123
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:44    Post subject: Asus RT-N13U B1 compile Reply with quote
I am trying to build RT-N13U B1 firmware with ext3 support from latest trunk checkout but it seems that the source tree is broken.

I also downloaded current toolchains and tried with all the available tool chains. Till now, I had some success with 4.1.2 (toolchain-mipsel_gcc4.1.2) but Makefile.rt2880 fails to generate final firmware image.

I have also tried firmware-mod-kit to add my compiled modules to the official release but it also fails to generate final firmware image.

Here I am sharing the scripts and few missing files so that some of you guys can try and solve the issues we are seeing in official build.
Sponsor
yani
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
I noticed you got your development environment working, I'm simply trying to compile some custom kernel modules (latest sierra kernel modules for a 4g usb modem), and having no luck! Could you please provide info on which toolchain you ended up using, and perhaps the method you used for getting a full source tree?

Notably with the DD-WRT toolchains compiling my custom kernel modules, I get a module mismatch based on my modules being MIPS32 R1 vs the firmware's being MIPS32 R2 when I try to load them.
slyfox116
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:02    Post subject: Response? Reply with quote
Any reply to this? If so, please post publicly.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: