dd-wrt and google voice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
animus_divinus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11    Post subject: dd-wrt and google voice? Reply with quote
hey everyone.. im setting up a google voice and ipkall account to set up a free phone number.. however, i would have to rely on a number of services for this to work... im wondering if anyone knows how i can replace a website such as sipsorcery, and have that information managed by my router itself?... would asterisk do this? can i connect this with my google voice and ipkall number?... im not sure if the PAP2T box would do it, i doubt it... and IF asterisk can do what i need, managing dial plans between the two accounts would it be at all possible to someway connect a hard line to the router via an adapter or would i still need the PAP2T box?
Sponsor
jefbuan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
asterisk can do this.you must rebuild asterisk on your box to enable gtalk/jingle channel drivers..i already have google and ipkall trunks working on my asterisk..but i never try it on ddwrt asterisk..
STARDOUSER
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
asterisk packages are readily available if your router supports optware. See Optware, the right way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: