WRT54G apply.cgi troubles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
jean_luc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 19:37    Post subject: WRT54G apply.cgi troubles Reply with quote
So, I recently installed DD-WRT v23 Micro Generic on my Linkys WRT54G v5. It installed fine, and the router is more or less working, but I cannot connect to the internet. so I went to it's set up page and noticed that next to STP (under Internet Connection Type) it said "disable for COMCAST ISP," and I'm a Comcast customer. so, I selected Disable and hit Save Settings at the bottom of the page.

At that point, I saw a blank page. it appears that no matter what setting I try to change, I get apply.cgi as a blank page, and it does not actually apply the setting.

Can anyone offer any help on this?

Thanks.
Sponsor
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
clear your browser cache. this is a known firefox only problem and seems to be a bug in the firefox caching system.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked fine. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: