Asus RT-N13U B1 mod (r19519)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
kgoerbig
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Asus RT-N13U B1
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (02/11/13) std - build 20675

I took this unit apart and there are two points on the board that look like external antenna connections.

Here is a pic of the Asus RT-N13U B1 MB:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_jI7m27ljxhS1RuTVlOYVdMVzg/edit?usp=sharing

Top, center, of the pic where there is a white box that says "mac address" on the left and right side of the that box it looks like antenna points. Or is that something different?
Sponsor
DaveBG
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
DaveBG wrote:
Is there a way to use one of the LAN port as switch for STB ?

Anyone can help with this? Is there way to configure it?
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
DaveBG wrote:
DaveBG wrote:
Is there a way to use one of the LAN port as switch for STB ?

Anyone can help with this? Is there way to configure it?

http://dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=86351&sid=b1de44d19424f378b21a36704ba05e5b
stoney li
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there a mode version with ntfs-3g/fuse builtin? Anybody knows a version with ntfs-3g/fuse that can be flashed into a router with DD-WRT installed already?
Thanks.
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57    Post subject: Reply with quote
Latest version modded for swap and mppe:
stoney li
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi Facsi,
Is ntsf-3g/fuse included in this mode release? Or is it possible for you to release one?
Thanks,

facsi wrote:
Latest version modded for swap and mppe:
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 20:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
any build could do it. Just do:
ipkg install ntfs-3g
stoney li
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry, I am new to this kind of installation. Could you provide a little bit of details about the procedure which will help me a lot? Thanks.
1. I have already have dd-wrt installed on the router. How can I flash it with a mod version?
2. Where can I download the right version of ntfs-3g/fuse as the kernel?
3. To "ipkg install ntfs-3g", does it mean I need to have a USB drive pre-formatted and connected to the router?

Thanks again.

facsi wrote:
any build could do it. Just do:
ipkg install ntfs-3g
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Asus_RT-N13U
shanusmarty
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:49    Post subject: repeater doesnt fucntions Reply with quote
hey fasci!
repeater doesnt functions properly,on your latest build, can you give me a solution ?
Please help asap!
thanks
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Repeater mode does not work in any official build.
kurochkin
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:08    Post subject: kmod for USB sound Reply with quote
Could someone please upload/share the files needed for USB sound cards? Several people reported to have it working, but all the links to related kernel module files are dead.
yutoon
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
@facsi, just noticed a new release is out as of yesterday, 22118-07/24/2013. Will you continue to post updated builds every now and then? (Since yours are the only options for people wanting DD-WRT with swap.)

Can't believe this piece of hardware just keeps running. And running great.

kgoerbig wrote:
...Top, center, of the pic where there is a white box that says "mac address" on the left and right side of the that box it looks like antenna points. Or is that something different?

@kgoerbig, see pic here.

kurochkin wrote:
Could someone please upload/share the files needed for USB sound cards? Several people reported to have it working, but all the links to related kernel module files are dead.

@kurochkin, original files are attached. (Must be logged in to see.) Couple of notes:

Insertion order is important. Needs to be:
Code:
soundcore snd snd-seq-device snd-rawmidi snd-timer snd-page-alloc snd-pcm snd-usb-lib snd-hwdep snd-usb-audio snd-mixer-oss snd-pcm-oss snd-seq snd-seq-midi-event snd-seq-midi snd-seq-oss

These installed fine under k26 builds; don't know if they'll load under the k32's. But even back then, one had to alter the vermagic keyword using:
Code:
ls *.ko | while read line; do sed -i 's/vermagic/cigamrev/g' $line; done

So expect errors if this isn't done first, and maybe after. Razz

Not to be unhelpful, but they really need to be recompiled.
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry yutoon. I will not. My builds differ from official on swap and mppe fix. they fixed the mppe. And from what ive seen, the swap feature was useless.

Now im using a cubieboard/raspberry pi to do all my dd-wrt used to do.
yutoon
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
facsi wrote:
Sorry yutoon. I will not. My builds differ from official on swap and mppe fix. they fixed the mppe. And from what ive seen, the swap feature was useless.

Now im using a cubieboard/raspberry pi to do all my dd-wrt used to do.
Hmmm, interesting. The swap partition, you're saying, never gets used? Like, if you add more and more Transmission connections, for example, it would segfault instead of using the swap? (That would indicate a problem in the source...)

Or are you saying that the amount of RAM in this model is sufficient to handle most normal application loads? (I've seen this, even pushing it pretty hard. No problems.)

Here's the test: All agree that you MUST have swap in order to be able to compile a large package from source. If that's true, then running your FW build (along with some swap space) is the only way to keep from crashing while doing this. But then to your point (if as in 2nd paragraph), most people aren't going to use the router for this purpose.

Then are we led to understand that the v1 with 32MB of RAM can make use of the swap, while the B1 with 64MB almost never has need of it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 22 of 24
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: